Is SPLINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flexible strip (wood or rubber) used in drawing curved lines
- noun - a thin strip (wood or metal)
- Any of a series of projections on a shaft that fit into slots on a corresponding shaft, enabling both to rotate together.
- The groove or slot for such a projection.
- A flexible piece of wood, hard rubber, or metal used in drawing curves.
- A wooden or metal strip; a slat.
- verb - to provide with a spline (a key that connects two rotating mechanical parts)
There are 6 letters in SPLINE: E I L N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLINE, to go: SPLINE?
Rearrange the letters in SPLINE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPLINE
5 letters out of SPLINE
4 letters out of SPLINE
3 letters out of SPLINE
2 letters out of SPLINE
Contextual use of SPLINE
What's nearby SPLINE
Lookup in Wiki for SPLINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLINE"