Is PLIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread
- noun - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - apply oneself diligently
- verb - travel a route regularly
- verb - join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- verb - wield vigorously
- verb - use diligently
- adv - to supply with or offer repeatedly [v PLIED, PLYING, PLIES] : PLYINGLY
There are 5 letters in PLIES: E I L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLIES, to go: PLIES?
Rearrange the letters in PLIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLIES
What's nearby PLIES
Lookup in Wiki for PLIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLIES"