Is SIMPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIMPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- noun - a person lacking intelligence or common sense
- adj - having few parts
- adj - easy and not involved or complicated
- adj - apart from anything else
- adj - exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity
- adj - lacking mental capacity and subtlety
- adj - (botany) of leaf shapes
- adj - unornamented
- Having or composed of only one thing, element, or part.
- Being without additions or modifications; mere: a simple “yes” or “no.
- Having little or no ornamentation; not embellished or adorned: a simple dress.
- Not elaborate, elegant, or luxurious.
- Unassuming or unpretentious; not affected.
- Having or manifesting little sense or intelligence.
- Uneducated; ignorant.
- Unworldly or unsophisticated.
- Not guileful or deceitful; sincere.
- Humble or lowly in condition or rank: a simple woodcutter.
- Ordinary or common: a simple head cold.
- Being a fundamental or rudimentary element; basic.
- Not important or significant; trivial.
- Having no divisions or branches; not compound: a simple leaf; a simple eye or lens.
- Being without figuration or elaboration: a simple tone.
- A single component of a complex, especially one that is unanalyzable.
- A fool; a simpleton.
- A person of humble birth or condition.
- A medicinal plant or the medicine obtained from it.
- adj - not complex or complicated
- noun - something that is simple
There are 6 letters in SIMPLE: E I L M P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIMPLE, to go: SIMPLE?
Rearrange the letters in SIMPLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SIMPLE
5 letters out of SIMPLE
4 letters out of SIMPLE
3 letters out of SIMPLE
2 letters out of SIMPLE
Contextual use of SIMPLE
What's nearby SIMPLE
Lookup in Wiki for SIMPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIMPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIMPLE"