Is LIMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - proceed slowly or with difficulty
- adj - not firm
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- To walk lamely, especially with irregularity, as if favoring one leg.
- An irregular, jerky, or awkward gait.
- Lacking or having lost rigidity, as of structure or substance.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking in stiffness or firmness”: a limp shirt collar; flabby, wrinkled flesh; flaccid cheeks; a floppy hat brim.
- adj - lacking rigidity
- verb - to walk lamely
There are 4 letters in LIMP: I L M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIMP, to go: LIMP?
Rearrange the letters in LIMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIMP
What's nearby LIMP
Lookup in Wiki for LIMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIMP"