Is IMPLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPLY in various dictionaries:
- verb - express or state indirectly
- verb - suggest as a logically necessary consequence
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - suggest that someone is guilty
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- To involve by logical necessity; entail: Life implies growth and death.
- To entangle.
- verb - to indicate or suggest indirectly
There are 5 letters in IMPLY: I L M P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPLY, to go: IMPLY?
Rearrange the letters in IMPLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMPLY
What's nearby IMPLY
Lookup in Wiki for IMPLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPLY"