Is LIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a caustic substance produced by heating limestone
- noun - a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- noun - a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- noun - any of various related trees bearing limes
- noun - any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers
- noun - the green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
- verb - spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- verb - cover with lime so as to induce growth
- A spiny evergreen shrub or tree (Citrus aurantifolia), native to Asia and having leathery leaves, fragrant white flowers, and edible fruit.
- The egg-shaped fruit of this plant, having a green rind and acid juice used as flavoring.
- Any of various mineral and industrial forms of calcium oxide differing chiefly in water content and percentage of constituents such as silica, alumina, and iron.
- To treat with lime.
- To smear with birdlime.
- To catch or snare with or as if with birdlime.
- verb - to treat with lime (a calcium compound)
There are 4 letters in LIME: E I L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIME, to go: LIME?
Rearrange the letters in LIME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIME
What's nearby LIME
Lookup in Wiki for LIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIME"