Is MILES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - a large distance
- noun - a former British unit of length once used in navigation
- noun - a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters)
- noun - an ancient Roman unit of length equivalent to 1620 yards
- noun - a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- noun - a footrace extending one mile
- noun - a unit of distance
There are 5 letters in MILES: E I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILES, to go: MILES?
Rearrange the letters in MILES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MILES
What's nearby MILES
Lookup in Wiki for MILES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILES"