Is SMILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth
- verb - change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- verb - express with a smile
- A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.
- A pleasant or favorable disposition or aspect.
- To have or form a smile.
- To look with favor or approval: Fortune smiled on our efforts.
- To express cheerful acceptance or equanimity: We smiled at the bad weather and kept going.
- To express with a smile: Grandmother smiled her consent.
- These nouns denote facial expressions, as those indicating amusement, in which the mouth is curved upward slightly at the corners.
- verb - to upturn the corners of the mouth in pleasure
There are 5 letters in SMILE: E I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMILE, to go: SMILE?
Rearrange the letters in SMILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMILE
What's nearby SMILE
Lookup in Wiki for SMILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMILE"