Is LIMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a caustic substance produced by heating limestone
- noun - a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- noun - a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- noun - any of various related trees bearing limes
- noun - any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers
- noun - the green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
- verb - spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- verb - cover with lime so as to induce growth
- noun - a fortified boundary
There are 5 letters in LIMES: E I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIMES, to go: LIMES?
Rearrange the letters in LIMES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIMES
What's nearby LIMES
Lookup in Wiki for LIMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIMES"