Is SIMPLEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIMPLEX in various dictionaries:
- adj - allowing communication in only one direction at a time, or in telegraphy allowing only one message over a line at a time
- adj - having only one part or element
- Consisting of or marked by only one part or element.
- Of or relating to a telecommunications system in which only one message can be sent in either direction at one time.
- A Euclidean geometric spatial element having the minimum number of boundary points, such as a line segment in onedimensional space, a triangle in two-dimensional space, or a tetrahedron in threedimensional space.
- A word that has no affixes and is not part of a compound; a simple word.
- noun - a simple word
There are 7 letters in SIMPLEX: E I L M P S X
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIMPLEX, to go: SIMPLEX?
Rearrange the letters in SIMPLEX and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SIMPLEX
6 letters out of SIMPLEX
5 letters out of SIMPLEX
4 letters out of SIMPLEX
3 letters out of SIMPLEX
2 letters out of SIMPLEX
Contextual use of SIMPLEX
What's nearby SIMPLEX
Lookup in Wiki for SIMPLEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIMPLEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIMPLEX"