Is LIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- noun - (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- noun - an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- verb - to touch with the lips (the folds of flesh around the mouth)
There are 4 letters in LIPS: I L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIPS, to go: LIPS?
Rearrange the letters in LIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIPS
What's nearby LIPS
Lookup in Wiki for LIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIPS"