Is CLIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metal frame or container holding cartridges
- noun - an instance or single occasion for some event
- noun - any of various small fasteners used to hold loose articles together
- noun - an article of jewelry that can be clipped onto a hat or dress
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- noun - a sharp slanting blow
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - attach with a clip
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent
- verb - to trim by cutting
There are 5 letters in CLIPS: C I L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLIPS, to go: CLIPS?
Rearrange the letters in CLIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLIPS
What's nearby CLIPS
Lookup in Wiki for CLIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLIPS"