Is SPOIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- noun - the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- noun - the act of stripping and taking by force
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - become unfit for consumption or use
- verb - alter from the original
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- verb - make imperfect
- To impair the value or quality of.
- To damage irreparably; ruin.
- To impair the completeness, perfection, or unity of; flaw grievously: spoiled the party.
- To do harm to the character, nature, or attitude of by oversolicitude, overindulgence, or excessive praise.
- To plunder; despoil.
- To take by force.
- To become unfit for use or consumption, as from decay.
- To pillage.
- Goods or property seized from a victim after a conflict, especially after a military victory.
- Incidental benefits reaped by a winner, especially political patronage enjoyed by a successful party or candidate.
- An object of plunder; prey.
- Refuse material removed from an excavation.
- The act of plundering; spoliation.
- verb - to impair the value or quality of
There are 5 letters in SPOIL: I L O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOIL, to go: SPOIL?
Rearrange the letters in SPOIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPOIL
What's nearby SPOIL
Lookup in Wiki for SPOIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOIL"