Is POLISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being smooth and shiny
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - a preparation used in polishing
- noun - the Slavic language of Poland
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- adj - of or relating to Poland or its people or culture
- To make smooth and shiny by rubbing or chemical action: polished the silver and the brass.
- To remove the outer layers from (grains of rice) by rotation in drums.
- To free from coarseness; refine: Four years of prep school should polish those children.
- To remove flaws from; perfect or complete: polishing one’s piano technique; polished up the lyrics.
- To become smooth or shiny by or as if by being rubbed: The surface on our dining table polishes easily.
- To become perfect or refined.
- Smoothness or shininess of surface or finish: satin with a polish.
- A substance containing chemical agents or abrasive particles and applied to smooth or shine a surface.
- The act or process of polishing.
- To finish or dispose of quickly and easily.
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
There are 6 letters in POLISH: H I L O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLISH, to go: POLISH?
Rearrange the letters in POLISH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of POLISH
5 letters out of POLISH
4 letters out of POLISH
3 letters out of POLISH
2 letters out of POLISH
Contextual use of POLISH
What's nearby POLISH
Lookup in Wiki for POLISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLISH"