Is PELVIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PELVIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- noun - a structure shaped like a funnel in the outlet of the kidney into which urine is discharged before passing into the ureter
- A basin-shaped structure of the vertebrate skeleton, composed of the innominate bones on the sides, the pubis in front, and the sacrum and coccyx behind, that rests on the lower limbs and supports the spinal column.
- The cavity formed by this structure.
- The hollow funnel in the outlet of the kidney, into which urine is discharged before entering the ureter.
- noun - a part of the skeleton
There are 6 letters in PELVIS: E I L P S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PELVIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PELVIS, to go: PELVIS?
Rearrange the letters in PELVIS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PELVIS
5 letters out of PELVIS
4 letters out of PELVIS
3 letters out of PELVIS
2 letters out of PELVIS
Contextual use of PELVIS
What's nearby PELVIS
Lookup in Wiki for PELVIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PELVIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PELVIS"