Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if plies is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on plies.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PLIES has 75 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PLIES is VALID in some board games. Check PLIES in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of plies in various dictionaries:
noun - one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread
noun - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Travels back and forth|
|Carries on, as a trade|
|Carries on steadily|
|__ one's trade (works busily)|
|Practices, as a trade|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a movement in which a dancer bends the knees and straightens them again, usually with the feet turned right out and heels firmly on the ground.|
|Third person singular present tense of ply1.|
|Plural of ply1.|
|Third person singular present tense of ply2.|
|Plies might refer to|
Ply, Pli, Plies or Plying may refer to:|
* Ply (game theory), a turn in game play
* PLY (file format) or Polygon File Format
* Plying, a spinning technique to make yarn
* Plies (rapper), American rapper
* Pli, an academic journal
* Ply (layer), typically of paper or wood
* Tire ply, a layer of cords embedded in the rubber of a tire
* Plywood, made of layers of wood* PLY, a parsing tool for Python
* Plymouth railway station, England, station code