Is SNIPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNIPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family
- noun - a gunshot from a concealed location
- verb - hunt or shoot snipe
- verb - aim and shoot with great precision
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- Any of various long-billed shore birds of the genus Gallinago or Capella, related to the woodcocks and sandpipers, especially the common, widely distributed species G.
- Any of various similar or related birds.
- A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
- To shoot at individuals from a concealed place.
- To shoot snipe.
- To make malicious, underhand remarks or attacks.
- verb - to shoot at individuals from a concealed place
There are 5 letters in SNIPE: E I N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNIPE, to go: SNIPE?
Rearrange the letters in SNIPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNIPE
What's nearby SNIPE
Lookup in Wiki for SNIPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNIPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNIPE"