Is MARGIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARGIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an amount beyond the minimum necessary
- noun - the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- noun - (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- noun - the blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- noun - a permissible difference
- An edge and the area immediately adjacent to it; a border.
- The blank space bordering the written or printed area on a page.
- A limit in a condition or process, beyond or below which something is no longer possible or acceptable: the margin of reality; has crossed the margin of civilized behavior.
- A measure, quantity, or degree of difference: a margin of 500 votes.
- The minimum return that an enterprise may earn and still pay for itself.
- The difference between the cost and the selling price of securities or commodities.
- The difference between the market value of collateral and the face value of a loan.
- An amount in money, or represented by securities, deposited by a customer with a broker as a provision against loss on transactions made on account.
- To provide with a margin.
- To be a margin to; border.
- To inscribe or enter in the margin of a page.
- To add margin to: margin up a brokerage account.
- To deposit margin for: margin a transaction.
- To buy or hold (securities) by depositing or adding to a margin.
- verb - to provide with a margin (a border)
There are 6 letters in MARGIN: A G I M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARGIN, to go: MARGIN?
Rearrange the letters in MARGIN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MARGIN
5 letters out of MARGIN
4 letters out of MARGIN
3 letters out of MARGIN
2 letters out of MARGIN
Contextual use of MARGIN
What's nearby MARGIN
Lookup in Wiki for MARGIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARGIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARGIN"