Is MARGINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARGINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an amount beyond the minimum necessary
- noun - the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- noun - (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- noun - the blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- noun - a permissible difference
- verb - to provide with a margin (a border)
There are 7 letters in MARGINS: A G I M N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARGINS, to go: MARGINS?
Rearrange the letters in MARGINS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MARGINS
6 letters out of MARGINS
5 letters out of MARGINS
4 letters out of MARGINS
3 letters out of MARGINS
2 letters out of MARGINS
Contextual use of MARGINS
What's nearby MARGINS
Lookup in Wiki for MARGINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARGINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARGINS"