Is RAINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- noun - drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- noun - anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- verb - precipitate as rain
- verb - to fall like rain (drops of water condensed from atmospheric vapor)
There are 5 letters in RAINS: A I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAINS, to go: RAINS?
Rearrange the letters in RAINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAINS
What's nearby RAINS
Lookup in Wiki for RAINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAINS"