Is BRAINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers
- noun - mental ability
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- noun - the brain of certain animals used as meat
- verb - hit on the head
- verb - kill by smashing someone's skull
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 6 letters in BRAINS: A B I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAINS, to go: BRAINS?
Rearrange the letters in BRAINS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BRAINS
5 letters out of BRAINS
4 letters out of BRAINS
3 letters out of BRAINS
2 letters out of BRAINS
Contextual use of BRAINS
What's nearby BRAINS
Lookup in Wiki for BRAINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAINS"