Is BASIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel
- noun - the quantity that a basin will hold
- noun - a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it
- noun - the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- An open, shallow, usually round container used especially for holding liquids.
- The amount that such a vessel can hold.
- A washbowl; a sink.
- An artificially enclosed area of a river or harbor designed so that the water level remains unaffected by tidal changes.
- A small enclosed or partly enclosed body of water.
- A region drained by a single river system: the Amazon basin.
- A broad tract of land in which the rock strata are tilted toward a common center.
- A large, bowl-shaped depression in the surface of the land or ocean floor.
- adj - a large bowl [n -S] : BASINAL, BASINED
There are 5 letters in BASIN: A B I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASIN, to go: BASIN?
Rearrange the letters in BASIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BASIN
What's nearby BASIN
Lookup in Wiki for BASIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASIN"