Is BASINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel
- noun - the quantity that a basin will hold
- noun - a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it
- noun - the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- adj - a large bowl [n -S] : BASINAL, BASINED
There are 6 letters in BASINS: A B I N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASINS, to go: BASINS?
Rearrange the letters in BASINS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BASINS
5 letters out of BASINS
4 letters out of BASINS
3 letters out of BASINS
2 letters out of BASINS
Contextual use of BASINS
What's nearby BASINS
Lookup in Wiki for BASINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASINS"