Is BASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lowest part of the musical range
- noun - the lowest part in polyphonic music
- noun - an adult male singer with the lowest voice
- noun - the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- noun - any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- noun - the lowest adult male singing voice
- noun - the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- noun - nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
- adj - having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range
- Any of several North American freshwater fishes of the family Centrarchidae, related to but larger than the sunfishes.
- Any of various marine fishes of the family Serranidae, such as the sea bass and the striped bass.
- A low-pitched sound or tone.
- The tones in the lowest register of an instrument.
- The lowest part in vocal or instrumental part music.
- A male singing voice of the lowest range.
- A singer who has such a voice.
- An instrument, especially a double bass, that produces tones in a low register.
- Having a deep tone.
- Low in pitch.
- noun - an edible fish
There are 4 letters in BASS: A B S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASS, to go: BASS?
Rearrange the letters in BASS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BASS
What's nearby BASS
Lookup in Wiki for BASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASS"