Is BRASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and zinc
- noun - a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- noun - an ornament or utensil made of brass
- noun - the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- noun - a memorial made of brass
- A yellowish alloy of copper and zinc, sometimes including small amounts of other metals, but usually 67 percent copper and 33 percent zinc.
- Ornaments, objects, or utensils made of this alloy.
- Often brasses.
- The section of a band or an orchestra composed of brass instruments.
- Brass instruments or their players considered as a group.
- A memorial plaque or tablet made of brass, especially one on which an effigy is incised.
- A bushing or similar lining for a bearing, made from a copper alloy.
- Bold selfassurance; effrontery.
- High-ranking military officers or other high officials.
- verb - to coat with brass (an alloy of copper and zinc)
There are 5 letters in BRASS: A B R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRASS, to go: BRASS?
Rearrange the letters in BRASS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRASS
What's nearby BRASS
Lookup in Wiki for BRASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRASS"