Is BRASSY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRASSY in various dictionaries:
- adj - resembling the sound of a brass instrument
- adj - tastelessly showy
- adj - unrestrained by convention or propriety
- Made of or decorated with brass.
- Resembling brass, as in color.
- Resembling or characterized by the sound of brass instruments: “The band was now playing some brassy march” (Robert Penn Warren).
- Cheap and showy; flashy.
- Brazen; insolent.
- adv - resembling brass [adj BRASSIER, BRASSIEST] : BRASSILY
There are 6 letters in BRASSY: A B R S S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRASSY, to go: BRASSY?
Rearrange the letters in BRASSY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRASSY
What's nearby BRASSY
Lookup in Wiki for BRASSY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRASSY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRASSY"