Is RIBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - support resembling the rib of an animal
- noun - any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- noun - cut of meat including one or more ribs
- noun - a teasing remark
- noun - a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- noun - a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling
- verb - form vertical ribs by knitting
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- verb - to poke fun at
There are 4 letters in RIBS: B I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIBS, to go: RIBS?
Rearrange the letters in RIBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIBS
What's nearby RIBS
Lookup in Wiki for RIBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIBS"