Is CRIBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRIBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - baby bed with high sides made of slats
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a bin or granary for storing grains
- noun - the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- noun - a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- verb - use a crib, as in an exam
- verb - take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- verb - line with beams or planks
- verb - to confine closely
There are 5 letters in CRIBS: B C I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRIBS, to go: CRIBS?
Rearrange the letters in CRIBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRIBS
What's nearby CRIBS
Lookup in Wiki for CRIBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRIBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRIBS"