Is GRANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any monetary aid
- noun - the act of providing a subsidy
- noun - (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- noun - Scottish painter
- noun - United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
- noun - 18th President of the United States
- noun - a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
- noun - a right or privilege that has been granted
- verb - let have
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- verb - be willing to concede
- verb - allow to have
- verb - bestow, especially officially
- verb - give over
- verb - transfer by deed
- To consent to the fulfillment of: grant a request.
- To accord as a favor, prerogative, or privilege: granted the franchise to all citizens.
- To bestow; confer: grant aid.
- To transfer (property) by a deed.
- To concede; acknowledge: I grant the genius of your plan, but you still will not find backers.
- The act of granting.
- Something granted.
- A giving of funds for a specific purpose: federal grants for medical research.
- A transfer of property by deed.
- The property so transferred.
- The deed by which the property is so transferred.
- These verbs mean to give as a favor, prerogative, or privilege.
- verb - to bestow upon
There are 5 letters in GRANT: A G N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRANT, to go: GRANT?
Rearrange the letters in GRANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRANT
What's nearby GRANT
Lookup in Wiki for GRANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRANT"