Is GANTRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GANTRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of steel bars raised on side supports to bridge over or around something
- A mount for a traveling crane consisting of a large archlike or bridgelike frame designed to move along a set of tracks.
- A similar spanning frame supporting a group of railway signals over several tracks.
- A massive vertical frame structure used in assembling or servicing a rocket, especially at a launch site.
- A support for a barrel lying on its side.
- noun - a structure for supporting railroad signals
There are 6 letters in GANTRY: A G N R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GANTRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GANTRY, to go: GANTRY?
Rearrange the letters in GANTRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GANTRY
What's nearby GANTRY
Lookup in Wiki for GANTRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GANTRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GANTRY"