Is GAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who practices homosexuality
- adj - bright and pleasant
- adj - full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- adj - given to social pleasures often including dissipation
- adj - brightly colored and showy
- adj - offering fun and gaiety
- adj - homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
- Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
- Of, relating to, or sharing the lifestyle and concerns of the homosexual community.
- Given to social pleasures.
- A gay person, especially an openly gay person in contemporary society.
- adj - full of spirits
There are 3 letters in GAY: A G Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAY, to go: GAY?
Rearrange the letters in GAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAY
What's nearby GAY
Lookup in Wiki for GAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAY"