Is GAMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAMY in various dictionaries:
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj - (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- adj - willing to face danger
- Having the flavor or odor of game, especially game that is slightly spoiled.
- Ill-smelling; rank.
- Showing an unyielding spirit; plucky: a gamy little mare that loved to run.
- Corrupt; tainted: “those considerable forces in America that appear to be tired of the old politics (particularly the gamy municipal variety)” (Tom Wicker).
- Sordid; seamy.
- adv - brave and spirited [adj PLUCKIER, PLUCKIEST] : PLUCKILY
There are 4 letters in GAMY: A G M Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAMY, to go: GAMY?
Rearrange the letters in GAMY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAMY
What's nearby GAMY
Lookup in Wiki for GAMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAMY"