Is MAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the month following April and preceding June
- noun - thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries
- To be allowed or permitted to: May I take a swim? Yes, you may.
- Used to indicate a certain measure of likelihood or possibility: It may rain this afternoon.
- Used to express contingency, purpose, or result in clauses introduced by that or so that: expressing ideas so that the average person may understand.
- To be obliged; must.
- The blossoms of the hawthorn.
- verb - to gather flowers in the spring
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express permission
There are 3 letters in MAY: A M Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAY, to go: MAY?
Rearrange the letters in MAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAY
What's nearby MAY
Lookup in Wiki for MAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAY"