Is MANY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANY in various dictionaries:
- adj - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'
- Being one of a large, indefinite number; numerous: many a child; many another day.
- Amounting to or consisting of a large, indefinite number: many friends.
- A large, indefinite number: A good many of the workers had the flu.
- A large number of persons or things: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
- adj - consisting of or amounting to a large number
There are 4 letters in MANY: A M N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANY, to go: MANY?
Rearrange the letters in MANY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MANY
What's nearby MANY
Lookup in Wiki for MANY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANY"