Is ANGRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGRY in various dictionaries:
- adj - feeling or showing anger
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- adj - severely inflamed and painful
- Feeling or showing anger; incensed or enraged: an angry customer.
- Indicative of or resulting from anger: an angry silence.
- Having a menacing aspect; threatening: angry clouds on the horizon.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “feeling or showing anger”: an angry retort; a furious scowl; an indignant denial; irate protesters; ireful words; mad at a friend; wrathful displeasure.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 5 letters in ANGRY: A G N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGRY, to go: ANGRY?
Rearrange the letters in ANGRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANGRY
What's nearby ANGRY
Lookup in Wiki for ANGRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGRY"