Is TRAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive
- noun - a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- noun - a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
- noun - a series of consequences wrought by an event
- noun - piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor
- noun - wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
- verb - cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- A long line of moving people, animals, or vehicles.
- The personnel, vehicles, and equipment following and providing supplies and services to a combat unit.
- A part of a gown that trails behind the wearer.
- A staff of people following in attendance; a retinue.
- An orderly succession of related events or thoughts; a sequence.
- A series of consequences wrought by an event; aftermath.
- A set of linked mechanical parts: a train of gears.
- A string of gunpowder that acts as a fuse for exploding a charge.
- To coach in or accustom to a mode of behavior or performance.
- To make proficient with specialized instruction and practice.
- To prepare physically, as with a regimen: train athletes for track-and-field competition.
- To cause (a plant or one’s hair) to take a desired course or shape, as by manipulating.
- To focus on or aim at (a goal, mark, or target); direct.
- To let drag behind; trail.
- To give or undergo a course of training: trained daily for the marathon.
- To travel by railroad train.
- verb - to instruct systematically
There are 5 letters in TRAIN: A I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAIN, to go: TRAIN?
Rearrange the letters in TRAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRAIN
What's nearby TRAIN
Lookup in Wiki for TRAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAIN"