Is RATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the food allowance for one day (especially for service personnel)
- noun - a fixed portion that is allotted (especially in times of scarcity)
- verb - restrict the consumption of a relatively scarce commodity, as during war
- verb - distribute in rations, as in the army
- A fixed portion, especially an amount of food allotted to persons in military service or to civilians in times of scarcity.
- To supply with rations.
- To restrict to limited allotments, as during wartime.
- verb - to distribute in fixed portions
There are 6 letters in RATION: A I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATION, to go: RATION?
Rearrange the letters in RATION and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RATION
5 letters out of RATION
4 letters out of RATION
3 letters out of RATION
2 letters out of RATION
Contextual use of RATION
What's nearby RATION
Lookup in Wiki for RATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATION"