Is TORN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORN in various dictionaries:
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- adj - having edges that are jagged from injury
- adj - disrupted by the pull of contrary forces
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 4 letters in TORN: N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORN, to go: TORN?
Rearrange the letters in TORN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TORN
What's nearby TORN
Lookup in Wiki for TORN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORN"