Is FRONT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRONT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the side that is forward or prominent
- noun - the line along which opposing armies face each other
- noun - the outward appearance of a person
- noun - the side that is seen or that goes first
- noun - a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
- noun - a sphere of activity involving effort
- noun - (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
- noun - the immediate proximity of someone or something
- noun - the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer
- noun - a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - confront bodily
- adj - relating to or located in the front
- The forward part or surface, as of a building.
- The area, location, or position directly before or ahead.
- A position of leadership or superiority.
- The forehead or face, especially of a bird or other animal.
- Demeanor or bearing, especially in the presence of danger or difficulty.
- An outward, often feigned, appearance or manner: They put up a good front.
- Land bordering a lake, river, or street.
- A promenade along the water at a resort.
- A detachable part of a man’s dress shirt covering the chest; a dickey.
- The most forward line of a combat force.
- The area of contact between opposing combat forces; a battlefront.
- The interface between air masses of different temperatures or densities.
- A field of activity: the economic front.
- A group or movement uniting various individuals or organizations for the achievement of a common purpose; a coalition.
- A nominal leader lacking in real authority; a figurehead.
- An apparently respectable person, group, or business used as a cover for secret or illegal activities.
- The first part; the beginning.
- The face; the countenance.
- Of, relating to, aimed at, or located in the front: the front lines; the front row; front property on Lake Tahoe.
- Designating vowels produced at or toward the front of the oral cavity, such as the vowels of green and get.
- To look out on; face: a house that fronts the ocean.
- To meet in opposition; confront.
- To provide a front for.
- To serve as a front for.
- To lead (a group of musicians): “Goodman... became the first major white bandleader to front an integrated group” (Bill Barol).
- To provide before payment: “In... personal liability suits, a lawyer is fronting both time and money” (Richard Faille).
- To have a front; face onto something else: Her property fronts on the highway.
- Used by a desk clerk in a hotel to summon a bellhop.
- adj - articulated at the front of the oral passage
- verb - to provide with a front (a forward part)
There are 5 letters in FRONT: F N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRONT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRONT, to go: FRONT?
Rearrange the letters in FRONT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRONT
What's nearby FRONT
Lookup in Wiki for FRONT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRONT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRONT"