Is FORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- noun - a fortified defensive structure
- verb - gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
- verb - enclose by or as if by a fortification
- verb - station (troops) in a fort
- A fortified place or position stationed with troops.
- A permanent army post.
- noun - a fortified enclosure or structure
There are 4 letters in FORT: F O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORT, to go: FORT?
Rearrange the letters in FORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORT
What's nearby FORT
Lookup in Wiki for FORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORT"