Is FROST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FROST in various dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - weather cold enough to cause freezing
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- verb - cover with frost
- verb - damage by frost
- A deposit of minute ice crystals formed when water vapor condenses at a temperature below freezing.
- A temperature low enough to cause freezing.
- The process of freezing.
- Often used to modify another noun: the frost season; frost damage to crops.
- To cover with frost.
- To damage or kill by frost.
- To cover (glass, for example) with a roughened or speckled decorative surface.
- To cover or decorate with icing: frost a cake.
- To anger or upset: What really frosted me about the incident was the fact that you lied.
- verb - to cover with frost (a deposit of minute ice crystals)
There are 5 letters in FROST: F O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FROST
To search all scrabble anagrams of FROST, to go: FROST?
Rearrange the letters in FROST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FROST
What's nearby FROST
Lookup in Wiki for FROST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FROST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FROST"