Is FORTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a river in southern Scotland that flows eastward to the Firth of Forth
- adv - from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
- adv - forward in time or order or degree
- adv - out into view
- Forward in time, place, or order; onward: from this time forth.
- Out into view: A stranger came forth from the crowd; put my ideas forth.
- Away from a specified place; abroad.
- adv - onward in time, place, or order
There are 5 letters in FORTH: F H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORTH, to go: FORTH?
Rearrange the letters in FORTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORTH
What's nearby FORTH
Lookup in Wiki for FORTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORTH"