Is FROTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FROTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- verb - make froth or foam and become bubbly
- verb - exude or expel foam
- A mass of bubbles in or on a liquid; foam.
- Salivary foam released as a result of disease or exhaustion.
- Something unsubstantial or trivial.
- A fit of resentment or vexation: was in a froth over the long delay.
- To cover with foam.
- To exude or expel foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 5 letters in FROTH: F H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FROTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FROTH, to go: FROTH?
Rearrange the letters in FROTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FROTH
What's nearby FROTH
Lookup in Wiki for FROTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FROTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FROTH"