Is FONT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FONT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a specific size and style of type within a type family
- noun - bowl for baptismal water
- A basin for holding baptismal water in a church.
- A receptacle for holy water; a stoup.
- The oil reservoir in an oil-burning lamp.
- An abundant source; a fount: She was a font of wisdom and good sense.
- A complete set of type of one size and face.
- adj - a receptacle for the water used in baptism [n -S] : FONTAL
There are 4 letters in FONT: F N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FONT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FONT, to go: FONT?
Rearrange the letters in FONT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FONT
What's nearby FONT
Lookup in Wiki for FONT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FONT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FONT"