Is FRONTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRONTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the side that is forward or prominent
- noun - the line along which opposing armies face each other
- noun - the outward appearance of a person
- noun - the side that is seen or that goes first
- noun - a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
- noun - a sphere of activity involving effort
- noun - (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
- noun - the immediate proximity of someone or something
- noun - the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer
- noun - a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - confront bodily
- adj - articulated at the front of the oral passage
- verb - to provide with a front (a forward part)
There are 6 letters in FRONTS: F N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRONTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRONTS, to go: FRONTS?
Rearrange the letters in FRONTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRONTS
What's nearby FRONTS
Lookup in Wiki for FRONTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRONTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRONTS"