Is THORN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THORN in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that causes irritation and annoyance
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - a Germanic character of runic origin
- A modified branch in the form of a sharp, woody spine.
- Any of various shrubs, trees, or woody plants bearing sharp, woody spines.
- Any of various sharp, spiny protuberances; a prickle.
- One that causes sharp pain, irritation, or discomfort: He is a thorn in my side.
- The runic letter originally representing either sound of the Modern English th, as in the and thin, used in Old English and Middle English manuscripts.
- verb - to prick with a thorn (a sharp, rigid projection on a plant)
There are 5 letters in THORN: H N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THORN
To search all scrabble anagrams of THORN, to go: THORN?
Rearrange the letters in THORN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THORN
What's nearby THORN
Lookup in Wiki for THORN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THORN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THORN"