Is HORN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HORN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- noun - one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- noun - a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning
- noun - a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- noun - any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- noun - the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- noun - a device having the shape of a horn
- noun - an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- noun - a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- noun - a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- One of the hard, usually permanent structures projecting from the head of certain mammals, such as cattle, sheep, goats, or antelopes, consisting of a bony core covered with a sheath of keratinous material.
- A hard protuberance, such as an antler or a projection on the head of a giraffe or rhinoceros, that is similar to or suggestive of a horn.
- The hard, smooth keratinous material forming the outer covering of the horns of cattle or related animals.
- A natural or synthetic substance resembling this material.
- A container, such as a powder horn, made from a horn.
- A horn of plenty; a cornucopia.
- Either of the ends of a new moon.
- The point of an anvil.
- The pommel of a saddle.
- An ear trumpet.
- A device for projecting sound waves, as in a loudspeaker.
- A hollow, metallic electromagnetic transmission antenna with a circular or rectangular cross section.
- A wind instrument made of an animal horn.
- A brass wind instrument, such as a trombone or tuba.
- A French horn.
- A wind instrument, such as a trumpet or saxophone, used in a jazz band.
- A usually electrical signaling device that produces a loud, resonant sound: an automobile horn.
- Any of various noisemakers operated by blowing or by squeezing a hollow rubber ball.
- A telephone.
- To restrain oneself; draw back.
- To retreat from a previously taken position, view, or stance.
- To economize.
- verb - to form a horn (a hard, bonelike projection of the head)
There are 4 letters in HORN: H N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HORN
To search all scrabble anagrams of HORN, to go: HORN?
Rearrange the letters in HORN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HORN
What's nearby HORN
Lookup in Wiki for HORN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HORN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HORN"