Is HONOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HONOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - the state of being honored
- noun - the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- noun - a woman's virtue or chastity
- verb - bestow honor or rewards upon
- verb - show respect towards
- verb - accept as pay
- High respect, as that shown for special merit; esteem: the honor shown to a Nobel laureate.
- Good name; reputation.
- A source or cause of credit: was an honor to the profession.
- Glory or recognition; distinction.
- A mark, token, or gesture of respect or distinction: the place of honor at the table.
- A military decoration.
- A title conferred for achievement.
- Nobility of mind; probity.
- High rank.
- The dignity accorded to position: awed by the honor of his office.
- Great privilege: I have the honor to present the governor.
- A code of integrity, dignity, and pride, chiefly among men, that was maintained in some societies, as in feudal Europe, by force of arms.
- Principled uprightness of character; personal integrity.
- A woman’s chastity or reputation for chastity.
- Special recognition for unusual academic achievement: graduated with honors.
- A program of individual advanced study for exceptional students: planned to take honors in history.
- The right of being first at the tee in golf.
- Any of the four or five highest cards, especially the ace, king, queen, jack, and ten of the trump suit, in card games such as bridge or whist.
- The points allotted to these cards.
- To hold in respect; esteem.
- To show respect for.
- To bow to (another dancer) in square dancing: Honor your partner.
- To confer distinction on: He has honored us with his presence.
- These nouns denote admiration, respect, or esteem accorded to another as a right or as due.
- verb - to treat with respect
There are 5 letters in HONOR: H N O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HONOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of HONOR, to go: HONOR?
Rearrange the letters in HONOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HONOR
What's nearby HONOR
Lookup in Wiki for HONOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HONOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HONOR"