Is NORTHS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NORTHS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun - the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- noun - a location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - the direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
- noun - the direction in which a compass needle points
- noun - British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
- noun - a point of the compass
There are 6 letters in NORTHS: H N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NORTHS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NORTHS, to go: NORTHS?
Rearrange the letters in NORTHS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of NORTHS
5 letters out of NORTHS
4 letters out of NORTHS
3 letters out of NORTHS
2 letters out of NORTHS
Contextual use of NORTHS
What's nearby NORTHS
Lookup in Wiki for NORTHS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NORTHS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NORTHS"