Is THRONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
- verb - sit on the throne as a ruler
- verb - put a monarch on the throne
- A chair occupied by an exalted personage, such as a sovereign or bishop, on state or ceremonial occasions, often situated on a dais and sometimes having a canopy and ornate decoration.
- A personage who occupies a throne.
- The third of the nine orders of angels.
- verb - to place on a throne (a royal chair)
There are 6 letters in THRONE: E H N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THRONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRONE, to go: THRONE?
Rearrange the letters in THRONE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of THRONE
5 letters out of THRONE
4 letters out of THRONE
3 letters out of THRONE
2 letters out of THRONE
Contextual use of THRONE
What's nearby THRONE
Lookup in Wiki for THRONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRONE"